If you are quarantined in place please follow the below directions to order food:
This week you should order your meal from Foy on the Fly from 11-3.
On Grubhub you will toggle to the delivery page and select Foy on the Fly.
Make sure you give us your delivery address. In the comments please provide your phone number.
You will get notified that your order is on the way and you should come downstairs (don’t forget your mask).
We are delivering completely contactless. We will place your items on the ground and step away, at that point you can pick them up.
Looking for Snacks
You can order additional snacks and supplies from the Quarantine War Eagle Supply (also on the delivery page).
This will delivery once per day. Time TBD. You will be notified when your order is on the way.
Questions or Concerns?
If you have any questions please reach out to John Holloman Hollomanemail@example.com (334.329.3843) or Jessica Vines firstname.lastname@example.org (334.329.9197) through email, text or by phone.
We understand this is a challenging time for you and we look forward to providing your meals.
Dining Safety on Campus
As part of our commitment to the well-being of the students, faculty, and staff we maintain processes and protocols to help ensure the safety of campus dining operations at all times.
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- CLEANING: Our sanitation standards are industry-leading and designed to ensure that all equipment, service wares and physical spaces are maintained at the highest level of cleanliness. Our products (detergents, sanitizers and disinfectants) have the highest possible efficacy ratings and each associate receives extensive and ongoing training to guide them through specific cleaning requirements for every station and space.
- HIGH TOUCH CLEANING: As part of our efforts to maintain the safest possible environments, each location has identified the surfaces and items that warrant more frequent cleaning and sanitation, such as table tops, door handles, light switches, condiment stations, stair rails, etc.
- EQUIPMENT: All equipment utilized in cleaning and sanitation, including dishwashers and chemical dispensers are checked multiple times per day for correct temperatures, concentrations and functionality.
- Health Guidelines
- HAND HYGIENE: The most important safeguard against spreading germs has always been proper hand hygiene. We have provided our students and guests with hand wash stations, hand sanitizer, ‘no-touch’ service options and targeted signage and communication to promote hand hygiene. Our employees receive substantial and ongoing training on proper hand hygiene and the appropriate use of gloves, as well as a schedule of mandatory hand washing.
- FACIAL COVERINGS: You may notice that some employees are wearing facial coverings and some are not. Where permitted by location regulations and campus policy, employees who have certified that they are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 are no longer required to wear facial coverings at work. Non-vaccinated employees (as well as those who choose to) will still wear face coverings while at work. Our facial covering policy remains aligned with current CDC guidance and additional adjustments will be made as conditions continue to improve.
- EMPLOYEE HEALTH: Before starting work, each employee confirms daily that they are not experiencing any symptoms of illness (coughing, fever, shortness of breath, etc.).
- Product Safety
- VENDORS & SUPPLIERS: All suppliers must pass stringent safety and sanitation requirements to gain and maintain approval to be a vendor to Aramark.
- FOOD SAFETY: Aramark standards for food receipt, storage, handling and preparation are detailed and specific. Each step of the process is monitored and documented so that quality, temperature control, and contamination risks are managed at all times.
We are here to answer any of your questions: Contact Us