If you are quarantined in place please follow the below directions to order food:
This week you should order your meal from Foy on the Fly from 11-3.
On Grubhub you will toggle to the delivery page and select Foy on the Fly.
Make sure you give us your delivery address. In the comments please provide your phone number.
You will get notified that your order is on the way and you should come downstairs (don’t forget your mask).
We are delivering completely contactless. We will place your items on the ground and step away, at that point you can pick them up.
Looking for Snacks
You can order additional snacks and supplies from the Quarantine War Eagle Supply (also on the delivery page).
This will delivery once per day. Time TBD. You will be notified when your order is on the way.
Questions or Concerns?
If you have any questions please reach out to John Holloman Hollomanemail@example.com (334.329.3843) or Jessica Vines firstname.lastname@example.org (334.329.9197) through email, text or by phone.
We understand this is a challenging time for you and we look forward to providing your meals.
Dining Safety on Campus
We are committed to the safety and well-being of students, faculty, and staff, as you prepare to return to campus in the fall. We have implemented additional safety processes and protocols to help ensure the safety of campus operations.
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- CLEANING: Each location maintains a variety of tools and processes designed to ensure the highest levels of cleanliness are maintained at all times. Each associate has a Day-At-A-Glance Tool to guide them of specific cleaning requirements for every station and space.
- HIGH TOUCH CLEANING: Extra and frequent cleaning of all surfaces and items that are at higher risk of contamination (door handles, light switches, condiment stations, etc.).
- Hand Hygiene
- GUESTS: Increased availability of hand wash stations, hand sanitizer, ‘no-touch’ service options and targeted signage and communication to promote hand hygiene.
- EMPLOYEES: Substantial and ongoing hand hygiene training, an increased schedule of mandatory hand washing (every 20 minutes) and appropriate use of PPE (gloves).
- Chemicals, Equipment & PPE
- CHEMICALS: Specified chemicals are designed specifically for food service environments. Diversey Quat- Sanitizer has the highest possible rating for efficacy. Every location also maintains an inventory of Oxivir TB Wipes, a CDC approved disinfectant for the pathogen treatment of spaces that have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus.
- EQUIPMENT: All equipment utilized in cleaning and sanitation, including dishwashers, glass cleaners, chemical dispensers, etc. are checked multiple times per day for correct temperatures, concentrations and functionality.
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE): University Dining ensures that all locations are properly equipped with the necessary PPE to ensure guest and employee safety - including gloves, masks, eye protection, thermometers, aprons/gowns, etc.
- Product Safety
- VENDORS & SUPPLIERS: All vendors and suppliers must pass stringent safety and sanitation requirements to gain and maintain approval. Additional controls will be placed on vendor deliveries to ensure the safe transfer of all products.
- FOOD SAFETY: Standards for food receipt, storage, handling and preparation are very detailed and specific. Each step of the process is monitored and documented so that quality, temperature control, and contamination risks are managed at all times.
We are here to answer any of your questions: Contact Us