- Mon - Fri7:00AM - 10:30AM
- Sat - Sun8:00AM - 2:30PM
- Mon - Fri10:30AM - 2:30PM
- Mon - Thu, Sun5:00PM - 10:00PM
- Fri - Sat5:00PM - 9:00PM
- All Day
- Mon - Thu7:00AM - 10:00PM
- Fri7:00AM - 9:00PM
- Sat8:00AM - 9:00PM
- Sun8:00AM - 10:00PM
The Edge at Central Dining is our brand new, all-you-care-to-eat facility located in the heart of campus. The Edge will be serving delicious meals from friendly faces in a dynamic space customized to meet the needs of the Auburn Family. Our flexible concepts ensure quality ingredients, healthy options, convenient offering and personalized experiences for all guest.
- 9 stations
- Broad hours with meal period flexibility and 7 days a week
- Expansive produce market providing fresh and local ingredients
- All you care to eat fan favorites and healthy options
- Allergen and dietary accommodations
- Customizable and express feature items
- Huge variety to accommodate all diners and still provide the connection to dine together
- Limited time promotions, special events and local partnerships with community events
- Welcoming, attentive and passionate employee interactions
This location accepts Weekly Meal Swipes, Block Meals, Dining Dollars, Credit and Debit Card.
Effective immediately due to COVID-19 and supply chain disruptions requiring ingredient substitutions, allergen and ingredient information on menu boards, recipe cards, and website may not be current. If you or someone in your party has a food allergy, please contact a food service manager, chef or dietitian on site. We will provide updates throughout the fall.
Effective immediately due to COVID-19 and supply chain disruptions requiring ingredient substitutions, allergen and ingredient information on this website may not be current. Aramark relies on our vendors' allergy warnings and ingredient listings. Because we operate a commercial kitchen where ingredient substitutions, recipe revisions and cross-contact with allergens is possible, Aramark cannot guarantee that any food item will be completely free of allergens. If you or someone in your party has a food allergen, please contact a food service manager, chef, or dietitian on site.
Contact UsQuestions? We're here to help!
Food Service DirectorRachel Gafneygafneyemail@example.com