What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at over 40 locations across campus. Your Meal Plan includes Block Meals and Dining Dollars, conveniently loaded onto your Tiger Card. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Weekly Meal Swipes
Weekly Meal Swipes give you access to any of our all-you-care-to-eat dining halls including Tiger Zone at the Village Dining and The Edge at Central Dining Commons. Weekly meal swipes are loaded on Sunday of each week and expire on Saturday of each week. They do not roll over from week to week.
Block MealsBlock meals give you access to any of our all-you-care-to-eat dining halls including Tiger Zone at the Village Dining and The Edge at Central Dining Commons. Block meals are for use in the semester for which they are assigned. They do not roll over to the next semester.
Dining DollarsDining Dollars may be used at any Tiger Dining location including food trucks while they are on campus, and athletic concessions. Visit www.auburn.campusdish.com for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation. Dining Dollars roll over from fall to spring and can even be used until the end of the summer. At the end of the summer unused Dining Dollars expire.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Casual atmosphere with TVs, music and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
- Make sure you upgrade your meal plan by the 10th class day!